Really, what could be more simple?
- A couple of ripe tomatoes, sweet and juicy.
- A few fresh slices of cucumber.
- A few slivers of onion, for just a little kick.
- A few Kalamata olives, the real taste of Greece.
- A pinch of oregano.
- A light, rich drizzle of golden extra virgin olive oil.
- A generous slice of Greek feta cheese, but only if the mood strikes you.
- A loaf of hearty, crusty bread for soaking up all the good juices and oils left behind.
You just need the right ingredients!
Let us teach you how.